I am always looking for ways to keep it classy while I prepare to walk up those steps and recieve my diploma. And since the graduation day is here I've created a list to create a classy and clean cut graduation experience!
1. White is classic and elegant! Don't be afraid to choose a classic white shift dress or a conservative strapless dress that doesn't reveal too much. I would suggest Lilly Pulitzer, she always has incredible options!
2. Keep the hair simple! Either a low bun or side bun, half up/ half down, or simply down! Don't over do the hair because you're going to have a cap on anyways! Remember to wear your hair in a way that will look good with a cap on and off for the after parties and dinners.
3. It's all about the shoes! Make sure your shoes work with your dress. Wedges look better with a white summer dress rather than a pair of white patent leather pumps. If your'e wearing a dress that's NOT white feel free to wear whichever color you prefer but for white dresses, I recommend the wedges.
I hope graduation day will be filled with laughter, tears, and most importantly great outfits! I know tonight I'll be wearing waterproof mascara! :(
1. White is classic and elegant! Don't be afraid to choose a classic white shift dress or a conservative strapless dress that doesn't reveal too much. I would suggest Lilly Pulitzer, she always has incredible options!
2. Keep the hair simple! Either a low bun or side bun, half up/ half down, or simply down! Don't over do the hair because you're going to have a cap on anyways! Remember to wear your hair in a way that will look good with a cap on and off for the after parties and dinners.
3. It's all about the shoes! Make sure your shoes work with your dress. Wedges look better with a white summer dress rather than a pair of white patent leather pumps. If your'e wearing a dress that's NOT white feel free to wear whichever color you prefer but for white dresses, I recommend the wedges.
I hope graduation day will be filled with laughter, tears, and most importantly great outfits! I know tonight I'll be wearing waterproof mascara! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment